Welcome to "33" Central!
We are the home of the FALCONS. Our staff, students and school community are proud to accept our responsibility as FALCONS:
- We are thoughtful of the needs of others.
- We include everyone.
- We see the best in each other.
- We take responsibility for our actions and belongings.
- We solve problems in a calm and respectful manner.
- We think before we act.
- We are positive role models..
- We are trustworthy and dependable
- We follow school procedures.
- We show compassion and empathy.
- We use kind words towards ourselves and others.
- We look out for one another.
- We strive for excellence at all times.
- We model sportsmanship, humility and poise.
- We are life-long learners capable of meeting any challenge.
- We are an important part of our school community.
- We participate and honour our commitments.
- We have unique talents and skills necessary to this world.
- We support learning by being punctual and prepared.
- We help one another and ask for help when we need it.
- We respect diversity and accept others as they are.